Ok, so let me start off by saying that i am having a bit of a laugh here, and making a random and unexpected link to blockchain. One of my favourite programs is 8 Out of 10 Cats does Countdown, and while i was watching some clips on YouTube an interesting conundrum came up. The conundrum was RHANDYGIT from Countdown, which I will leave you to ponder and click the link if you want to know what the word is…
Anyway, I have been reading a lot about blockchain recently, and have shared some of the really useful articles at the end of this post. But i was thinking, for folks like me that just want to have a simple way to remember what blockchain is, the slightly amended conundrum DANDYGIT could be quite useful.
This post is deliberately brief because all i want to do is provide a simple but memorable explanation of what blockchain is….
DANDYGIT & Blockchain:
What is Blockchain ?
A De-centralised record, with no central Authority, that is maintained by a Network that Digitally captures the transactions, Yet is Guaranteed, Irreversible and Trusted
Has DANDYGIT helped you understand what Blockchain is…?
- World Economic Forum – How will blockchain technology transform financial services?
- Recode – Forget Bitcoin — What Is the Blockchain and Why Should You Care?
- KPCB – Our focus areas: Block chain technology
- Wired – Block Chain 2.0: The Renaissance of Money
- Forbes – Blockchains Poised To Be The Hot Tech For Moving Money In 2016
- TechCrunch – The Blockchain Might Be The Next Disruptive Technology