The post Calling All Fintech Companies and Fintech Startups is an open invitation to all fintech companies and fintech startups to complete a short questionnaire about themselves. The objective is to shine a spotlight on new and emerging fintech companies, give them a bit of exposure and give you the opportunity to learn first hand about the trials and tribulations of a fintech startup. Today, Dimebox share their details:
Dimebox – Powerful Payment Processing Revealing Crucial Data Insights
- Company: Dimebox – Powerful Payment Processing Revealing Crucial Data Insights
- Website: https://dimebox.com/
- Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Company Chief: Raymundo Leefmans
- Company Age: August 2014
- What Do You Do: We provide white-label, modular payment technology to financial services. We are the only Payment Gateway built as a processing engine. Therefore we can offer a truly end-to-end payment solution, or as we call it: “a full-stack acquiring solution”
- 2017 Objectives: Finish dissecting the black box of Visa and Mastercard so we truly know everything about transactions and can focus on predictive interchange management
- What Makes You Unique: We are the only Payment Gateway that is built as a processing engine. Also we are a technology provider, so we are not in the money flow, which enables us to move and integrate fast.
- Biggest Challenge: No response received
- Anything Else: No response received
[EPSB] Thanks for stopping by – Take a look around…!![/EPSB]
The co-founding team at Dimebox are clearly looking to shake things up in the payments space. Their achievements, including a recent series A round funding, certainly bode well for the future. Thanks to Thomas for submitting this information, keep in touch and best of luck to the Dimebox team.!