The post 17 MUST READ Articles – Fintech Trends & Predictions 2017 has helped me get back into the swing of things. But as i read some of those articles they highlighted some technology trends that i wasn’t aware of. So i started searching for technology trends 2017 and found some pretty interesting stuff. I thought it would be useful to share those articles in this post – as a one stop shop for all of those bad-ass 2017 technology trends. Without trying to plug my own post, i summarised the Gartner technology trends 2017 last year, that’s worth a look.
You’ll see from the below there are the commonly discussed technologies – virtual reality, augmented reality, AI or machine learning, driverless or autonomous cars, smart homes – but there are some other noteworthy trends too – check them out:
Technology Trends 2017:
- Forbes – 7 Technology Trends That Will Dominate 2017
- Guardian – AI, self-driving cars and cyberwar – the tech trends to watch for in 2017
- BBC – 2017 tech trends: ‘A major bank will fail’
- Mashable – 11 technologies to watch in 2017
- Frog Design – Tech trends
- Techradar – 10 big tech trends to watch in 2017
- MarketWatch – The 5 tech trends that will dominate CES and 2017
- Business Insider – 11 tech trends that will define 2017
- Fortune – 15 Trends Every Business Leader Should Watch in 2017
- Gartner – Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017
If you’ve come across any other interesting technology trends 2017 articles, please let me know in the comments below.
Pingback: 10 Capgemini Payments Trends for 2017 [Infographic]